EXIN – Agile Scrum Foundation
EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation offers professionals a unique certification that combines agile principles and scrum practices. The exam tests candidates on their understanding of key concepts and their application.
- Additional information
- Who is this certification for?
- Main subjects
- Examination Details
- Study Materials
- Cancellation Policy
EXIN Agile Scrum is the world’s first certification program to combine Agile service management with the Scrum process framework. Scrum is being used by over 70% of Agile teams* which makes this an ideal combination. The advantages of using Agile include increased productivity, improved visibility and being better able to deal with changing priorities. These benefits have led to it being adopted across a wide range of disciplines and organizations and not just in software development.
Who is this certification for?
Agile Scrum Foundation is designed to test a professional’s fundamental understanding of agile principles and scrum methodology. It is especially useful for those leading or participating in projects.
This certification is especially interesting for professionals who work in areas including project management, software development, IT service management and business management.
- Agile Way of Thinking
- Scrum practices
- Scrum Planning and Estimation
- Monitoring Scrum Projects
- Advanced Scrum Concepts
|Number of questions:||40 (Multiple Choice)|
|Electronic equipment allowed:||No|
|Available languages:||English, German, Polish, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Latin American Spanish, French, Japanese, Czech, Chinese, Spanish|
- 2-3 Participants – 5% Discount
- 4-5 Participants – 10% Discount
Contact our account managers for the discount coupons.
- Avyanta Techno Solutions, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollment, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case Avyanta Techno Solutions cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 15% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made.
- Credit may be applied to any of class hosted by Avyanta Techno Solutions one year following date of issue
- If you missing a portion of a class, due to emergencies or unforeseen circumstances, will be able to attend the next class on the same topic for the days missed, without additional fee. You need not re-register; however, they must notify (by email or telephone), so the registration fee for the makeup class can be waived and class logistics provided.
- If you met the refund criteria, Avyanta Techno Solutions, processes the refund to your original payment method with 7-10 business days.
- For Payments done Cheque or DD, refunds will be processed to your bank account (via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT))