Artificial Intelligence Foundation
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a methodology for using a non-human system to learn from experience and imitate human intelligent behavior.
- Additional information
- You will be able to
- Who is this certification for?
- Main subjects
- Examination Details
- Study Materials
- Cancellation Policy
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a methodology for using a non-human system to learn from experience and imitate human intelligent behavior. The EXIN BCS Artificial Intelligence Foundation certification tests a candidate’s knowledge and understanding of the terminology and general principles of AI. This Foundation certificate includes and expands on the knowledge taught in the EXIN BCS Essentials Certificate in Artificial Intelligence.
You will be able to
- Describe how Artificial Intelligence (AI) is Part of ‘Universal Design,’ and ‘The Fourth Industrial Revolution’
- Demonstrate Understanding of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Intelligent Agent Description
- Explain the Benefits of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Describe how we Learn from Data – Functionality, Software and Hardware
- Demonstrate an Understanding that Artificial Intelligence (AI) (in Particular, Machine Learning (ML)) will Drive Humans and Machines to Work Together
- Describe a ‘Learning from Experience’ Agile Approach to Projects.
Who is this certification for?
The EXIN BCS Artificial Intelligence Foundation certification is focused on individuals with an interest in, (or need to implement) AI in an organization, especially those working in areas such as science, engineering, knowledge engineering, finance, education or IT services.
- Ethical and Sustainable Human and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotics
- Applying the Benefits of Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Challenges and Risks
- Starting Artificial Intelligence (AI): how to Build a Machine Learning (ML) Toolbox – Theory and Practice
- The Management, Roles and Responsibilities of Humans and Machines
|Number of questions:||40 (Multiple Choice)|
|Electronic equipment allowed:||No|
- 2-3 Participants – 5% Discount
- 4-5 Participants – 10% Discount
Contact our account managers for the discount coupons.
- Avyanta Techno Solutions, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollment, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case Avyanta Techno Solutions cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 15% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made.
- Credit may be applied to any of class hosted by Avyanta Techno Solutions one year following date of issue
- If you missing a portion of a class, due to emergencies or unforeseen circumstances, will be able to attend the next class on the same topic for the days missed, without additional fee. You need not re-register; however, they must notify (by email or telephone), so the registration fee for the makeup class can be waived and class logistics provided.
- If you met the refund criteria, Avyanta Techno Solutions, processes the refund to your original payment method with 7-10 business days.
- For Payments done Cheque or DD, refunds will be processed to your bank account (via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT))