AWS Solution Architect Associate – India
Learn the major components of Amazon Web Services, and prepare for the associate-level AWS Certified Solutions Architect exam.
Duration: 3 Days
Delivery Method: Classroom
Validate your technical skills and expertise with an industry-recognized credential and grow your career.
AWS certifications are hot this year. The AWS certified solutions architect exam tests your expertise on designing systems on AWS.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate examination is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect role. This exam validates an examinee’s ability to effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies.
Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune
02-04 Oct, 03-05 Apr, 03-05 Jul, 04-06 Dec, 04-06 Sep, 05-07 Jun, 06-08 Nov, 08-10 May, 09-11 Oct, 10-12 Jul, 11-13 Dec, 11-13 Sep, 12-14 Jun, 14-16 Aug, 15-17 May, 16-18 Oct, 17-19 Apr, 17-19 Jul, 18-20 Dec, 18-20 Sep, 19-21 Jun, 20-22 Nov, 21-23 Aug, 22-24 May, 24-26 Apr, 24-26 Jul, 25-27 Sep, 27-29 Nov, 28-30 Aug, 29-31 May
|Module 1: Introduction to AWS (Technical Essentials)
DEMO 1: Running through AWS Management Console
Module 2: VPC, VPN and Direct Connect
Lab 1: Building a Non-Default VPC
Module 3: Computing in the Cloud- EC2
Lab 1: Creating an Amazon EC2 Linux Instance
Module 4: Elastic Load Balancing & Auto-Scaling
Lab 1: Configuring Load Balancer on EC2 instances
Module 5: Introduction to Elastic Container Service and Elastic Kubernetes Service
Lab 1: Creating and managing ECS
|Module 7:Database Services
Lab1: Creating MYSQL DB instance using RDS
Module 8: Route 53
Lab1:Routing Traffic to resources using AWS route 53
Module 9: AWS Management Tools
Lab1:Enabling CloudTrail Log Delivery to a S3 Bucket
Module 10: Serverless Compute – AWS Lambda
Labs: Working with Serverless Functions
Module 11: Security & Identity Services
Demo and Lab for IAM and KMS
Module 12:AWS PaaS Services
Lab1: Configuring Application using Elastic Beanstalk
Module 13: The Well Architected Framework
Module 14: FAQs, Projects and Exam Preparation
- Solutions Architects
- Cloud Developers
- Cloud Software Engineers
- Professionals who want to pursue their career in cloud.
- IT Professionals (Software engineer, project Managers etc).
- 2-3 Participants – 5% Discount
- 4-5 Participants – 10% Discount
Contact our account managers for the discount coupons.
- Avyanta Techno Solutions, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollment, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case Avyanta Techno Solutions cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 15% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made.
- Credit may be applied to any of class hosted by Avyanta Techno Solutions one year following date of issue
- If you missing a portion of a class, due to emergencies or unforeseen circumstances, will be able to attend the next class on the same topic for the days missed, without additional fee. You need not re-register; however, they must notify (by email or telephone), so the registration fee for the makeup class can be waived and class logistics provided.
- If you met the refund criteria, Avyanta Techno Solutions, processes the refund to your original payment method with 7-10 business days.
- For Payments done Cheque or DD, refunds will be processed to your bank account
(via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT))