Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure (AZ-203) – India
Prepare for the official Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification exam AZ-203 in this Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure course.
Duration: 5 Days
Delivery Method: Classroom
- Course Overview
- What you Learn?
- Target Group
- Cancellation Policy
In this 5 days hands-on workshop, you will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement Azure IaaS services and features in their development solutions. You will learn to implement Azure Platform as a Service feature and services in their development solutions. You will also gain the knowledge and skills needed to leverage Azure storage services and features in their development solutions. Throughout the course, you learn how to create and integrate these resources by using the Azure CLI, REST, and application code.
This Azure Solutions course is all about communication between apps and services. You will also learn how Azure Monitor operates and how to use tools like Log Analytics and Application Insights to better understand what is happening in their application.
|Develop Azure Infrastructure as a Service compute solutions
Module 1: Implement solutions that use virtual machines Students will learn how to properly plan for VM deployment. It covers VM creation by using the Azure Portal, PowerShell, and through code. It also covers creating and using ARM templates for repeatable deployments and how to use Azure Disk Encryption to secure information on the VM.Module 2: Implement batch jobs by using Azure Batch Services
Azure Batch creates and manages a pool of compute nodes (virtual machines), installs the applications you want to run, and schedules jobs to run on the nodes.Module 3: Create containerized solutions
You can build and run modern, portable, microservices-based applications that benefit from Kubernetes orchestrating and managing the availability of those application components. Kubernetes supports both stateless and stateful applications as teams progress through the adoption of microservices-based applications.Develop Azure Platform as a Service compute solutions
Module 1: Create App Service web apps
Azure App Service Web Apps (or just Web Apps) is a service for hosting web applications, REST APIs, and mobile back ends. Web Apps not only adds the power of Microsoft Azure to your application, such as security, load balancing, autoscaling, and automated management.Module 2: Creating Azure App Service mobile apps
The Mobile Apps feature of Azure App Service gives enterprise developers and system integrators a mobile-application development platform that’s highly scalable and globally available.Module 3: Create Azure App Service API apps
This module covers how to create and document an Azure App Service API.Module 4: Implement Azure Functions
Azure Functions is a solution for easily running small pieces of code, or “functions,” in the cloud. You can write just the code you need for the problem at hand, without worrying about a whole application or the infrastructure to run it.Develop for Azure storage
Module 1: Develop solutions that use Azure Table storage
Azure Table storage is a service that stores structured NoSQL data in the cloud, providing a key/attribute store with a schemaless design. Because Table storage is schemaless, it’s easy to adapt your data as the needs of your application evolve.
Module 2: Develop solutions that use Azure Cosmos DB storage
Module 3: Develop solutions that use a relational database
Module 4: Develop solutions that use Microsoft Azure Blob storage
|Implement Azure security
Module 1: Implement authentication
Microsoft identity platform is an evolution of the Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) identity service and developer platform. It allows developers to build applications that sign in all Microsoft identities, get tokens to call Microsoft Graph, other Microsoft APIs, or APIs that developers have built.Module 2: Implement access control
This module covers claims-based and role-based access control.Module 3: Implement secure data solutions
This module covers securing data at rest and during transmission.Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions
Module 1: Introduction to Azure Monitor
Azure Monitor is the central service that includes all of tools you need to monitor and optimize your solution.Module 2: Develop code to support scalability of apps and services
This module covers how applications scale and how to handle some troubleshooting.Module 3: Instrument solutions to support monitoring and logging
This module covers adding code to your app to send the data to Azure Monitor.Module 4: Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions
This module shows students how to leverage Azure Cache for Redis and Azure CDNs to deliver assets to users more quickly.Connect to and consume Azure, and third-party, services
Module 1: Develop an App Service Logic App
Logic Apps helps you build solutions that integrate apps, data, systems, and services across enterprises or organizations by automating tasks and business processes as workflows. This module covers what they are and how to create them.Module 2: Integrate Azure Search within solutions
Azure Search is a search-as-a-service cloud solution that gives developers APIs and tools for adding a rich search experience over private, heterogenous content in web, mobile, and enterprise applications. In this module students will learn how to integrate Azure Search in to their solutions.
Module 3: API Management
Module 4: Develop event-based solutions
Module 5: Develop message-based solutions
What you Learn?
After successful completion of this Workshop candidates will be able to:
- Develop Azure Infrastructure as a Service Compute Solutions
- Develop Azure Platform as a Service Compute Solutions
- Develop for Azure storage
- Implement Azure security
- Monitor, troubleshoot and optimize Azure solutions
- Connect to and Consume Azure Services and Third-party Services
This certification course is ideal for:
- Azure Developers who wish to get certified
- Familiarity with Azure services and terms
- 2-3 Participants – 5% Discount
- 4-5 Participants – 10% Discount
Contact our account managers for the discount coupons.
- Avyanta Techno Solutions, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollment, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case Avyanta Techno Solutions cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 15% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made.
- Credit may be applied to any of class hosted by Avyanta Techno Solutions one year following date of issue
- If you missing a portion of a class, due to emergencies or unforeseen circumstances, will be able to attend the next class on the same topic for the days missed, without additional fee. You need not re-register; however, they must notify (by email or telephone), so the registration fee for the makeup class can be waived and class logistics provided.
- If you met the refund criteria, Avyanta Techno Solutions, processes the refund to your original payment method with 7-10 business days.
- For Payments done Cheque or DD, refunds will be processed to your bank account
(via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT))