CCC – Big Data Foundation
The CCC Big Data Foundation exam is designed to test a broad background understanding of Big Data in the context of Cloud Computing. It combines theoretical knowledge with introductions to commonly used technologies. This means candidates benefit from a certification that has immediate real-world applications.
- Additional information
- Who is this certification for?
- Main subjects
- Examination Details
- Study Materials
- Cancellation Policy
The management and analysis of Big Data can offer rewarding insights into customer behavior, market trends and areas for business development. This is why it is important for professionals in IT organizations to understand and harness the potential of their data. This Big Data certification program has been created in cooperation with the Cloud Credential Council (CCC). CCC is an international member-based organization that strives to enable IT professionals to be cloud-ready through competence development.
Who is this certification for?
This qualification is of interest to professionals who work with Big Data. This includes software engineers, application developers, IT architects and system administrators.
Big Data Foundation teaches them the analytical concepts they need to gain better insight into the data at their fingertips.
- Big Data Fundamentals
- Big Data Sources
- Data Mining – Concepts and Tools
- Big Data Technologies – Hadoop
- Big Data Technologies – MongoDB
|Number of questions:||40 (Multiple Choice)|
|Electronic equipment allowed:||No|
|Requirements:||Successful completion of exam|
- 2-3 Participants – 5% Discount
- 4-5 Participants – 10% Discount
Contact our account managers for the discount coupons.
- Avyanta Techno Solutions, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollment, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case Avyanta Techno Solutions cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 15% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made.
- Credit may be applied to any of class hosted by Avyanta Techno Solutions one year following date of issue
- If you missing a portion of a class, due to emergencies or unforeseen circumstances, will be able to attend the next class on the same topic for the days missed, without additional fee. You need not re-register; however, they must notify (by email or telephone), so the registration fee for the makeup class can be waived and class logistics provided.
- If you met the refund criteria, Avyanta Techno Solutions, processes the refund to your original payment method with 7-10 business days.
- For Payments done Cheque or DD, refunds will be processed to your bank account (via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT))