EXIN – Blockchain Foundation
The EXIN Blockchain Foundation certification validates a professional’s knowledge about blockchain as a ledger with potential as a worldwide decentralized record for the registration, inventory, and transfer of assets. The certification covers the basic concepts of blockchain, the potential fields of application, the potential value for the organization and the technology driving the blockchain.
- You will be able to
- Who is this certification for?
- Main subjects
- Examination Details
- Study Materials
- Cancellation Policy
Since its initial conception in 2008, blockchain has emerged as the new technology to look out for. Originally created for cryptocurrency, blockchain has evolved to be used to store records of all types of applications. Companies and governments have started to discover the potential of blockchain and new applications are continuing to be found. The EXIN Blockchain certification program creates an understanding of how this technology works and its impact on economic, social and governmental affairs.
You will be able to
- Explain how a blockchain works
- Identify the role of a node in a network
- Differentiate between public, private and hybrid blockchains
- Explain how cryptography, private and public keys, and hashes are used in a blockchain
- Identify advantages and disadvantages of different consensus algorithms
- Describe possible applications for a blockchain with regard to identity.
- Describe the role a blockchain can play in the supply chain.
- Differentiate between blockchain networks
Identify the possibilities of combining a blockchain with internet of things (IoT) or artificial intelligence (AI)
- Explain the use of blockchain technology for the protection of intellectual property rights (IP) and providence.
Who is this certification for?
This certification is tailored to professionals in both business and IT who have, or aim to have, a professional role in blockchain as a cryptographic and smart contract solution.
- Blockchain Basics
- Blockchain Challenges
- Applications of Blockchain
- Blockchain Innovations
|Number of questions:||40 (Multiple Choice)|
|Electronic equipment allowed:||No|
- 2-3 Participants – 5% Discount
- 4-5 Participants – 10% Discount
Contact our account managers for the discount coupons.
- Avyanta Techno Solutions, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollment, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case Avyanta Techno Solutions cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 15% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made.
- Credit may be applied to any of class hosted by Avyanta Techno Solutions one year following date of issue
- If you missing a portion of a class, due to emergencies or unforeseen circumstances, will be able to attend the next class on the same topic for the days missed, without additional fee. You need not re-register; however, they must notify (by email or telephone), so the registration fee for the makeup class can be waived and class logistics provided.
- If you met the refund criteria, Avyanta Techno Solutions, processes the refund to your original payment method with 7-10 business days.
- For Payments done Cheque or DD, refunds will be processed to your bank account (via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT))