EXIN – DevOps Foundation
This EXIN DevOps Foundation certification has been designed to give IT and business professionals basic knowledge and understanding of DevOps. Created as a stepping-stone to the EXIN DevOps Professional certification, this certification confirms understanding the origins of DevOps and the benefits of DevOps principles and practices for the organization.
- Additional information
- Who is this certification for?
- Main subjects
- Examination Details
- Study Materials
- Cancellation Policy
DevOps enables organizations to decrease time to market for new releases, software, or services by encouraging a collaborative approach from development and operations teams. The adoption of DevOps creates an environment where productivity is increased through the automation of processes around infrastructure and workflows. EXIN has created the DevOps certification program to empower IT professionals with the skills to effectively manage a multidisciplinary team whilst simultaneously improving the speed and reliability of product delivery.
Who is this certification for?
DevOps Foundation is ideal for IT and business professionals who want to understand DevOps and how their organization can benefit from its principles.
This includes those who participate in a DevOps team and anyone engaged in information and technology management.
- DevOps Basics
- DevOps Principles
- DevOps Key Practices
- Practical Application of DevOps
|Number of questions:||40 (Multiple Choice)|
|Electronic equipment allowed:||No|
|Available languages:||English, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese|
- 2-3 Participants – 5% Discount
- 4-5 Participants – 10% Discount
Contact our account managers for the discount coupons.
- Avyanta Techno Solutions, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollment, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case Avyanta Techno Solutions cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 15% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made.
- Credit may be applied to any of class hosted by Avyanta Techno Solutions one year following date of issue
- If you missing a portion of a class, due to emergencies or unforeseen circumstances, will be able to attend the next class on the same topic for the days missed, without additional fee. You need not re-register; however, they must notify (by email or telephone), so the registration fee for the makeup class can be waived and class logistics provided.
- If you met the refund criteria, Avyanta Techno Solutions, processes the refund to your original payment method with 7-10 business days.
- For Payments done Cheque or DD, refunds will be processed to your bank account (via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT))