Google Cloud – Associate Cloud Engineer – India
This course is designed to help you pass the Google Cloud Certified – Associate Cloud Engineer exam and also to learn the real-world skills you’ll need to be a cloud engineer.
Duration: 3 Days
Delivery Method: Classroom
- Additional information
- Course Overview
- What you will learn
- Target Group
- Exam & Certification Details
- Cancellation Policy
An Associate Cloud Engineer deploys applications, monitors operations, and manages enterprise solutions. This individual is able to use the Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud.
The Associate Cloud Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Set up a cloud solution environment
- Plan and configure a cloud solution
- Deploy and implement a cloud solution
- Ensure the successful operation of a cloud solution
- Configure access and security
Bangalore: 07-09 May, Chennai: 12-14 Jun, Hyderabad: 19-21 Jun, Kolkata: 26-28 Jun, Mumbai: 15-17 May, New Delhi: 29-31 May, Pune: 05-06 Jun
2. Getting Started
3. Cloud SDK
5. Cloud Storage
l. Cloud Functions – Lab
9. Additional Resources a. Deployment Manager
What you will learn
The course helps to learn:
- Consider the entire range of Google Cloud Platform technologies in their plans
- Learn methods to develop, implement, and deploy solutions
- Distinguish between features of similar or related products and technologies
- Recognize a wide variety of solution domains, use cases, and applications
- Develop essential skills for managing and administering solutions
- Develop knowledge of solution patterns
- Experienced developers who are responsible for managing big data transformations including:
- Cloud Solutions Architects, Systems Operations professionals, DevOps Engineers, IT managers.
- Individuals using Google Cloud Platform to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure with the Google Cloud Platform
Exam & Certification Details
About the exam
- This exam objectively measures an individual’s ability to demonstrate critical job skills for the role.
- This exam must be taken in-person at a Kryterion testing center location. Locate a test center near you.
- Format: Multiple choices and multiple select
- Length: 2 hours
- Registration fee: USD $125
All Google certifications are valid for 2 years from the date certified, unless stated otherwise. Candidates must recertify in order to maintain their certification status.
- 2-3 Participants – 5% Discount
- 4-5 Participants – 10% Discount
Contact our account managers for the discount coupons.
- Avyanta Techno Solutions, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollment, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case Avyanta Techno Solutions cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 15% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made.
- Credit may be applied to any of class hosted by Avyanta Techno Solutions one year following date of issue
- If you missing a portion of a class, due to emergencies or unforeseen circumstances, will be able to attend the next class on the same topic for the days missed, without additional fee. You need not re-register; however, they must notify (by email or telephone), so the registration fee for the makeup class can be waived and class logistics provided.
- If you met the refund criteria, Avyanta Techno Solutions, processes the refund to your original payment method with 7-10 business days.
- For Payments done Cheque or DD, refunds will be processed to your bank account
(via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT))