Internet of Things Foundation
This certification offers an understanding of the IoT technology and provides a detailed glimpse of the business potential it currently offers. The qualification has essential components which can enable and support the decision-making process for executives and users alike. This will allow them to analyze the future strategy and align themselves to match or get ahead of the competition.
- Additional information
- Who is this certification for?
- Main subjects
- Examination Details
- Study Materials
- Cancellation Policy
Welcome to the era of Digital Revolution (the last known Industrial Revolution took place centuries ago) where, today, the Internet of Things is one of the most critical components for the rapid digitization of businesses across the world. Internet of Things is gaining immense popularity owing to the business acumen it offers. Companies across multiple industries are recognizing the need for connectivity and the potential transformation which connectivity can bring. As more and more objects get embedded with sensors and start communicating, the new information network will create new business models, impact existing business models, improve business processes, and shrink costs.
Who is this certification for?
This certification has been created for all teams across management and business functions including C-Level Executives, Senior Management, General Managers, IT Project & Program Managers, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Business Analysts, Consultants and Professionals in related IT fields.
- Concepts and Terminologies
- Business Orientation
- Basic Building Block of IoT – Architecture
- Enabling Technologies of IoT
- IoT Security and Top Governance Issues
- IoT Case Studies and Future Predictions
|Number of questions:||40 (Multiple Choice)|
|Requirements:||Successful completion of exam|
- 2-3 Participants – 5% Discount
- 4-5 Participants – 10% Discount
Contact our account managers for the discount coupons.
- Avyanta Techno Solutions, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollment, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case Avyanta Techno Solutions cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 15% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made.
- Credit may be applied to any of class hosted by Avyanta Techno Solutions one year following date of issue
- If you missing a portion of a class, due to emergencies or unforeseen circumstances, will be able to attend the next class on the same topic for the days missed, without additional fee. You need not re-register; however, they must notify (by email or telephone), so the registration fee for the makeup class can be waived and class logistics provided.
- If you met the refund criteria, Avyanta Techno Solutions, processes the refund to your original payment method with 7-10 business days.
- For Payments done Cheque or DD, refunds will be processed to your bank account (via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT))