VeriSM – Foundation
VeriSM™ Foundation focuses on the VeriSM™ model which emphasizes the focus on value, on outcomes and an organization’s goals. It also includes a unique management mesh, the guidance for choosing the appropriate management practices to establish the product or service. It gives context to Service Management in the digital age and looks at how emerging technologies and progressive management practices can be applied to add value for the consumer.
- Additional information
- You will be able to
- Who is this certification for?
- Main subjects
- Examination Details
- Study Materials
- Cancellation Policy
VeriSM™ is a Service Management approach for the digital age. It helps organizations to work flexibly, focus on business value, and understand the many progressive practices available. The certification program is based on the VeriSM™ model which emphasizes organizational goals and outcomes. It includes a management mesh which offers a flexible approach that can be adapted to suit timely establishment and improvement of products or services. The mesh includes resources, environment, technologies and management practices. The program literature, the VeriSM™ Body of Knowledge, was created with over 70 contributing authors and reviewers including thought leaders in the domain of Service Management from all over the world.
You will be able to
- Define the elements of organizational governance (evaluate, direct, monitor).
- Describe the impact of digital transformation on service management.
- Explain methods to overcome team challenges (silos, virtual teams).
- Define the elements of the VeriSM™ model.
- Explain how VeriSM™ re-defines service management.
- Explain how VeriSM™ uses the management mesh to create and support services.
- Explain the elements within each of the four stages of the VeriSM™ Model:
- Clarify the key concepts and when to apply Agile, DevOps, SIAM™, Lean as a management practice.
- Define the importance of considering Shift Left, Customer Experience/User Experience, Continuous Delivery practices in service delivery.
- Explain the benefits of cloud, virtualization, and automation.
- Explain the impact of big data, internet of things, mobile computing, bring your own device on service management.
- Define serverless computing, artificial intelligence, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning, and containerization in relation to service delivery.
- Identify steps to initiate an improvement program based on VeriSM™.
Who is this certification for?
VeriSM™ Foundation is suitable both for professionals who are new to Service Management as well as those already working within a Service Management environment.
This includes graduates and undergraduates, managers, service owners/managers, executives and IT professionals.
- The Service Organization
- Service Culture
- People and Organizational Structure
- The VeriSM™ Model
- Progressive Practices
- Innovative Technologies
- Getting Started
|Number of questions:||40 (Multiple Choice)|
|Electronic equipment allowed:||No|
|Available languages:||English, Japanese, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, Chinese, Dutch, German, Finnish|
- 2-3 Participants – 5% Discount
- 4-5 Participants – 10% Discount
Contact our account managers for the discount coupons.
- Avyanta Techno Solutions, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollment, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case Avyanta Techno Solutions cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 15% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made.
- Credit may be applied to any of class hosted by Avyanta Techno Solutions one year following date of issue
- If you missing a portion of a class, due to emergencies or unforeseen circumstances, will be able to attend the next class on the same topic for the days missed, without additional fee. You need not re-register; however, they must notify (by email or telephone), so the registration fee for the makeup class can be waived and class logistics provided.
- If you met the refund criteria, Avyanta Techno Solutions, processes the refund to your original payment method with 7-10 business days.
- For Payments done Cheque or DD, refunds will be processed to your bank account (via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT))